10+ 2 things you would find in my handbag



PhotoCredit: www.piniterest.com
A woman's dressing is never complete without her handbag. Don't know about you but handbag is a must for me when I am going out. If at all, at all then I must carry a purse.

I know some guys be like whatever! duh*!@??? wetin concern me? and all that but notwithstanding decided to share. what is always in my hand bag. I also heard that men are not supposed to check a woman's bag. Probably for the fear of seeing the unexpected( like P.A.D and co...)All join.. .


Nevertheless, women have been known to carry all manners of things in their handbag. Women of different shapes and sizes rock handbags that also come in different sizes, shapes and brands.

A little flashback, a friend of mine came visiting and she was all dressed up. She was literally 'dressed to kill' and to add more elegance, her handbag totally slayed her looks. Playfully, I took her handbag to scrutinise its contents and then something made me to open it. Lo and behold, the only thing in her handbag was maize cob.:...Hmmm laugh wan scatter my belle that day.

So I ask edher why now?
She was like the bag was too big and that she had to put something inside to make it balance.

Okay, that being said, I was like showing up prepared and don't want to be stranded in any situation so allow me to let you into things in my bag:

1. Earphones: As a diehard music enthusiast particularly of the new school, I may state that I can hardly do without my earphones. Music is like food to me. I hear it everyday. It gives me joy ,energizes and motivates. Asides music, I use my earphones to listen to sermons.


2. Biro: I love writing. As an undergraduate/Postgraduate while others would be photocopying notes, I would rather spend time copying notes in my handwriting. I just love writing. Biro or pencil helps me write ideas and my to-do lists. Remember, the shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory.



3. Notepad: Biro and notepad go together definitely. They are complimentary.



4. Powder: There was a time I dreaded looking at the mirror because I was always having pimples. Thank God, gone are those days because now I carry my powder that comes with mirror to occasionally look at myself and appreciate God's beauty and also to do touch ups.

5.Hanky: For those of us who sweat-thanks to the tropical climate in this part of the world where we come from. Handkerchiefs helps to blot oil and clean sweat.

6. Purse: It contains my ID cards, passport and key. And then, I keep the money for daily use in it.

7. My phone: This is another item that I hardly forget. As humans we must communicate so I always ensure that my phone is in my bag.

8. Bottled water:  Water is the universal solvent. Studies show that a large percentage of the human body is made up of water.More so, water has been proven to help the body immensely in a number of ways-good skin, relieves stress, aids hair growth and more.

9. Mint chewing gum: I tend to keep these in my bag. Sometimes I experience dryness of the mouth so I use mint chewing gum to the rescue. It also helps my breath stay fresh#IDoNotHaveBadBreathSha

10. Book: I think I should have been nicknamed akwukwo. I tend to carry book(s) to give my bag a little weight and to read when bored. These days most of the reading is done online but I try to go the traditional way from time to time.

11.Shades:  I like to protect my eyes and at the same time look chic. A pair of sunglasses or normal glasses does the magic for me.

12. Tissue paper: It is a tale of once bitten twice shy. After I had a running tummy one time, the tissue became a sure buddy.

13. Power bank: With the rate at which I exhaust the battery of my phone by checking mails, messages, taking photos/videos and listening to music, I need a powerful power bank. It is always with me along with a charging port.

So its a wrap from me. Those are the main things you get to find in my handbag.For the ladies, what do you have in yours? For guys, what do you carry in your bags, too? Please share....

Comments