The Ultimate Woman

THE ULTIMATE WOMAN AFFIRMATION I am Grateful for Breath and Life I Arise and Shine I am Aware of my Essence I know who I am. I am The ULTIMATE VIRTUOUS Woman I am Beautiful, Charming, Gifted and Bold. I am Worth More than Pearls, Diamond and RUBIES. I am Compassionate, Selfless, Generous, Kind and Trustworthy.  I am Prudent, Patient, and Responsible. I am Resilient, Persistent and Diligent I am Sensitive and Humble. I am a Home Builder and Keeper I have Wisdom, Discretion, Discernment and Understanding. I Sense, I See and I Seize Every Opportunity. I Make the Right Choices Always I am Ready for a Great Future. I am Enterprising, Productive and Prosperous  Everything I Touch Increases in Value. I Excel in ALL that I do. I Live my Dreams and Vision Purposefully. I Enjoy and Live Every Moment in Love and at Peace   I see Good in ALL Things.                                                                I am Content and Satisfied.                                                     I Deeply Enjoy my Life and Relationships.                                                       I Love ALL and I am Loved by ALL.                                      I Experience a Wholesome Life Balance and Personal Power.                                                              I Respect and Honour myself.                                                    I therefore Attract Only Respect and Honour                                                                    I Live a Life of Dignity.                                          I have TRUE Happiness, Peace, Tranquillity and Joy.                                                             I am Confident and Passionate.                                                                I am Secure and Fulfilled.                                                      I am Beautiful, I am Free, and I am Alive.                                                          My Price is Far ABOVE RUBIES                                                         I am The Ultimate Virtuous Woman.                                            I Live to Love and I Love to Live; Today and Everyday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCulled

Comments