My Fears

-I feared being alone until I learned to like myself -I feared failure until realised that I only fail when I don't try -I feared success until I realised that I had to try in order to be happy with myself -I feared people's opinions until I learned that people will have opinions about me anyway. -I feared rejection until I learned to have faith in myself -I feared pain until I learned that it is necessary for growth -I feared the truth until I saw the ugliness in lies -I feared life until I experienced its beauty -I feared death until I realised it is not the an end,but a beginning -I feared my destiny until I realised that I had the power to change my life -I feared hate until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance -I feared love until it touched my heart,making the darkness fade into endless sunny days -I feared ridicule until I learned how to laugh at myself -I feared growing old until I realised that I gained wisdom everyday -I feared the future until I realised that life just kept getting better -I feared the past until I realised that it could no longer hurt me -I feared the dark until I saw then beauty of the starlight -I feared the light until I learned that the truth would give me strength -I feared change until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly

Comments