2015 Epilogues: My latter shall surpass the former






 2015 ...I came, I saw and I conquered{Sounds cliche but thats the way it is( In Celine Dion's voice)}
This year was very dramatic for me. Looked like I was acting a movie script for Nollywood. It was like I played the lead role in one of  Zeb Ejiro soap operas. The story line was about one girl like that was confused.Guess I did a good job....

This year I had to question my maker.I was completely lost and questioned my purpose. I sought help from whoever came to mind.I just didn't give in until I got redirection. I drew closer to God and He drew closer to me.Kai, I never knew I was this strong.

 Amidst my search for God existence of which I found Him, this year had started off with winning a makeover. Before then I was lucky to get a goodie bag from a beauty company. It was more like a  year of winning freebies.Then I entered into a new environment. Met new people of like-minds. Made new friends,some I am keeping and some I would be dropping before next year. Remember, friendship no be by force...To my old friends, tried reconnecting with those who wanted to and those that were probably to busy to have my time...well done o

Girlfriends who got married and had to cut me off because of their new status,na so life be???Makes me wonder if I would do the same when it gets to my turn. Would I see every single lady as a threat and enemy of progress,hia!
Anyways I understand,its allowed...

2015 was spiced with disappointments. Disappointments that I thought I would never bounce back. Rejection,ridicule,carelessness,loss of weight, bitterness all made the year long. Paradoxically, 2015 turned out to be one of my fastest years so far on earth....

Thankfully, the children's laughters, the smiles received and given to brighten my day, the new and old friendships secured, family support, adding a feather to my cap,  unexpected favours, adventures, skills acquired, improvement on my blog and its recognition, being noticed even when I thought I loved to take the back seat made the year a joyous and quick one.Then finding love in places least expected made 2015 a year to reckon with.

Aha, I joined departments in church. It was transition from a church goer to a church worker. That for me was a quantum leap! Normally I would just want rest in my comfort zone but I made a decision to be more active in the House of God . It is rewarding big time!

As the year draws the curtain, I can say I am no longer the girl I was...Still I rise like garri in water

N.B Please I take una grandma beg una ( As my maths teacher in secondary school used to say to catch our attention), don't kill my blogging career #SupportTheMovement #support my blog...lolzzz
See you in 2016 by God's grace#Peace

Compliments of the season!!!

Comments

digitaliot said…
Nice one.keep it up and don't extinguish the fire.
Thanks so much. Elijah! really appreciate