Celebrating my hundredth post #Happy Things



 This is so infectious




 Yaay!!! It is my 100th post since I started blogging. There are key things that I have learnt about blogging: Firstly, consistency is the rule of the game. Your followers and audiences alway desire more. Doing well to keep them coming back for more is important. So to feed their appetite, one must continue to produce tasty captivating, enlightening posts.

Secondly, blogging is a calling. Only those passionate about blogging think outside the box and go the extra mile to wow their audience. Thirdly, blogging opens doors. There are several opportunities steaming from blogging from large advert contracts to freelancing to product reviews e.t.c. Fourthly, blogging unleashes ones creativity. More so, blogging builds a network base. There you get to exchange ideas and opinions with different people. Finally, blogging is not a solo thing. It is wise to join other bloggers and feature them too to "spread the gospel"

Well...this is not what 100th post is all about. It is about#happy things. yeah...what makes you happy? I did a short 10-minute video about my happy things.It was an impromptu video, please permit my "ibons" but I am pretty sure you can relate some of the things I mentioned. 

In no particular order, I mentioned free wi-fi. In this time an age, where internet is in the heart of basically every activity. Hardly a day goes by without our going online.Personally, I have to check my mails, blog, watch documentaries, music and videos, source for news and more and this requires the use of internet. Free wi-fi is a luxury.

Bumping to an old friend  or reconnecting with an friend on social media. I am not talking about that annoying roommate or colleague but that friend that brings that nostalgic feeling.  It is good when you bump into old friends particularly in unlikely places.

Having a playlist on your phone or system that is dope brings happiness. For me, I have Charlie Puth's one call away as number one. In my video, I had said ''Charlie Purthin'' but its actually Charlie Puth( My Bad! laughing out loud). The song has been on replay for a while now and I am keeping it that way.

 The feeling when soft salivated cotton buds are used to clean the ears. That feeling takes you to cloud nine and back.   Another thing to be happy about is a bright sunny day! Witnessing the sunrise and even the sunset. I am pretty sure that everybody can relate to this.


Please do well to watch the short video and make your comments. I really do love to hear from you.

Now to the questions for the giveaway:

  • What is the title of my first post?
  • What song is number one on my playlist?
  •   What is the meaning of Omote ro dhe?(The winner takes it all!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gidan makama(I think) and charlie puth's one call away,i hope i won.
So if i need anything from u i can bribe you with yogurt abii......lol
Cool blog����.

Youkay
Wow....sharp sharp. Guess questions were pretty cheap.
Anyways,great to hear from you.
For that yoghurt things, guess i need to tame it ooo,lolzz
would have love to hear your#happythings
Thanks Youkay, i really appreciate