#HabitsToDitch





ImageCredit: www.pinterest.com


Habits are easy to form. They could also be hard to drop. I was told that it takes virtually 21 days to form a new habit. Just as there are good habits, there are also bad habits. Taking time to discuss some bad habits that could be appalling.  Would not act like am an etiquette champion but I am sure everyone can relate to what I am trying to point out.

 I have one bad habit. You can hardly watch T.V with me because I am always flipping the channels. I rarely watch a station, I would rather watch all stations that    appeal to me at a go than stayed glued to one. That way I get a bit of all stations. It is not a good habit particularly when I'm watching T.V in the company of others. To correct this anomaly, make sure I am not with the remote control.

I know of a couple that they fart amongst themselves. While some see it as a sign of openness and developing trust, this does not portray polished etiquette. I think the proper thing to do would be to take excuse and fart away somewhere in the toilet.

The one that pisses me is using the toilet without flushing. I cannot remember where I saw the inscription '' Use these toilet the way you want your life to be". In other words, if you use the toilet well, then ones life will be well and vice versa. It has not reach that level but some people do not know how to make use of the toilet. It is not nice making the toilet a mess. Sometimes, it can not be helped particularly if there is no water. No matter what it would be better to behave like a like someone civilised, abi?


There are people who once they get paid they go on shopping spree. It is the leftover that they end up saving. Before you know it they become indebted. Financial intelligence is not only about wealth accumulation. It is also virtually about self-discipline. Would pretend that I have good habits but I know I am working on my bad habits and I think everyone should too.Bad habits can be corrected with discipline.
 

My focus today is on bad habits. I did a short video to that effect. Kindly watch and tell me what you think *winks*

Comments

Imaobong said…
Hey there!
Just came across your site from a guest post about Nigerian weddings.
This is also pretty helpful, loved it!
Hello Imaobong...yea, I saw your comment. Thanks for taking time to visit my blog and I appreciate that you appreciate what Im doing.
We all are guilty of one bad habit or the other. I guess change is the only constant thing....
Thanks