#WCW: Check out ten beauty looks from Media guru, Oprah Winfrey

Personally, I am a woman's woman so tell me why I wont crush on Media guru, Oprah Winfrey. She marked her 64th birthday on January 29th so I(we) celebrate her with her many feats.  (Come to think of it, I think amazing women are born in January*winks*)

Being a philanthropist with a heart gold, Oprah is the perfect role model  to many women. With over a decade experience in acting, producing content, entrepreneurship and philantrophy, Oprah has taught us the value of connecting with people on a personal level, service to humanity and that success is transferable. 


There are many adjectives to describe this amazon. She is a trailblazer, a fighter, open-minded, thirsty for knowledge , an ardent learner, supportive, amazing,.... I could go on and on. 

Check out ten beauty looks from  Oprah Winfrey below:












 Which is your favourite?


(Photo credit: Pininterest)

Comments